Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
The Senior Dynamics CE Developer contractor with our Columbus, Ohio client is responsible for creating Dynamics applications from scratch, configuring existing systems and providing user support. The Senior Dynamics CE Developer writes functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. They should be a team player and an excellent communicator. They will analyze customer needs and develop overall concept and design objectives. The contractor must be able to create software using a variety of programming methods and for a variety of IT software applications.
- Maintains, creates, and expands on the existing Dynamics CRM platform with assistance from the rest of the Enterprise Architecture team
- In cooperation with the Director of Enterprise Application Architecture and Solutions Services and the Dynamics Architect, assists in regular maintenance, system rollup upgrades, migrations and testing as needed to ensure optimal performance and high system availability
- Assists in the troubleshooting and resolution of issues that involve Dynamics CRM, its functions, uses and its integrations with other systems
- Works in cooperation with the full Enterprise Architecture team to help create processes for proper use of the Dynamics CRM to fit the requirements and functional needs of DC and all its Partner Agencies.
- Customizes the Dynamics CRM system, as needed, to include fields, forms, solutions, and entities to fit the functional requirements of DC and its Partner Agencies.
- Assists in the creation and definition of proper user roles and permissions to allow for secure and optimal usage of the Dynamics CRM within operational processes.
- Design and creates frameworks, program controls, and services that can be utilized by other developers in creation of applications
- Create and document technical designs for low to high complexity solutions that may include integrations with external systems
- Lead and / or participate in peer technical design reviews
- Oversees and utilizes the Change Management documentation process to record all development changes introduced to the Dynamics CRM and communicates release notes to DC and Partner Agencies as needed.
- In cooperation with the Enterprise IT Security Department, advises on the best practices concerning data security within the Dynamics CRM environments.
- Helps maintain and apply SSL certificates and proper encryption as needed for the Dynamics CRM applications.
- Effectively develops or modifies code to meet approved technical designs.
- Ability to quickly research, troubleshoot, and resolve identified issues.
- Creates and executes unit test cases that thoroughly unit test any given change, to include negative testing, boundary testing, etc.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Technical Skills:
- Experience migrating data between Dynamics 365 CE and other platforms or databases
- Experience in SQL programming and data management to assist with ETL transfers and reporting within D365 CE
- Ability to work within an Agile development environment to gather requirements from end users and design a functional system to meet project needs
- Ability to organize and coordinate tasks within a team environment
- Knowledge of Dynamics CRM technologies, security and role management including proficiency configuring, managing, and customizing D365 CE
- Knowledge of Database Reporting Services
- Knowledge of PowerApps, Power Automate (MS Flows) and custom workflows within D365 CE
- Hands-on working knowledge of Database Reporting Services
- Hands-on working knowledge of Dynamics CRM technologies, security and role management including a high level of proficiency configuring, managing, and customizing D365 CE
- Hands-on working knowledge of PowerApps, Power Automate (MS Flows) and custom workflows within D365 CE
- Working knowledge of XRM Toolbox is expected
- Two years of experience and skill in word processing, basic spreadsheet and presentation software applications; familiarity with database software programs
- Ability to organize and coordinate multiple simultaneous tasks in a team environment
- Skillset / Knowledge: D365 CE Functional Lead, Technical Lead, Solution Management/Deployment, PowerApps, Power Automate, Security, Architecture, Portals, Common Data Service (CDS) and SharePoint
- 3+ years of experience Dynamics CRM project experience working as a Senior Developer for at least one global / complex deployment with multiple integrations to ERP system
- 3+ years working with an object-oriented development language
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development / Installation Experience
- Ability to lead and drive general requests
- Ability to handle general tickets and break / fix issues with little to no oversight
- Can understand and manage existing code and branches
- Ability to continue with education and learning
- Agile and Scrum expertise
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed