Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client has a contract opportunity for a Senior Engineer who is responsible to the assigned supervisor for performing complex engineering work activities and projects requiring the application of engineering knowledge in a safe, effective, efficient and economic accomplishment of assigned objectives.
**This is a hybrid position. Tues, Wed, Thurs in office
- As a Project Engineer role, the candidate will manage engineering activities of multiple complex projects.
- Project types include solar and wind electric generating facilities, environmental retrofit to existing coal power plants.
- 3rd party Engineering firms and OEM will be responsible for the design.
- Prospective engineer will be the client Engineering Lead for assigned projects and will be responsible to manage all aspects of engineering activities.
- The Engineer will coordinate with other Engineering Sections within client to ensure proper engineering oversight.
- Coordinate the overall engineering activities between client, Developer, Architect Engineer (A/E), and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) for Generation capital projects.
- Ensure production of engineering deliverables is completed on schedule.
- Ensure the design meets stakeholder expectations.
- Ensure technical issues and constraints are resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide engineering progress updates to the project team and stakeholders.
- Has typically acquired 6 or more years of related engineering experience along with a Bachelor’s degree in engineering in a program accredited by ABET*; or 4 years of related engineering experience along with a Master’s degree or PhD in engineering from a program accredited by ABET
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed