Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client in Orlando, FL has a hybrid contract opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst. The role will typically possess well-developed knowledge and skills to interpret financial information on costs, prices, expenses and revenues and make recommendations to senior management.
Senior Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- SQL experience required for this role.
- Must have excellent advanced Excel skills/experience (vlookups and formulas), analytical.
**Will go through initial training in office but will have flexibility to be remote or hybrid as needed once lined out on position. Looking for qualified candidates that can start ASAP**
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
- Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in the specific area.
- Ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
- Adapts precedent and may make significant departures from traditional approaches to develop solutions.
- Responsible for financial and economic analysis and forecasting and for evaluating alternate financial plans.
- Conduct and document complex financial analysis projects.
- Develop analysis of economic indicators in order to prepare forecasts and analyze the company’s short, medium, and long term position.
- Prepare in-depth evaluations of plans and identify new methods of analysis and presentation.
- Data collected and analyzed include revenues, expenses, costs, prices, investments, cash flow, profits, inflation, interest rates and exchange rates.
- May coach, advise, or train less-experienced financial analysis staff.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Revel IT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this or our other open roles!
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed