Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A Senior Full Stack Developer contractor is needed in Columbus, Ohio, with experience in NodeJS, Java, and AWS. The team is seeking someone with extensive experience in enterprise-level software development and building and automating cloud-native platforms, to join a team of talented engineers developing a container-based hosting platform.
- This position will entail designing and developing services and web applications for our enterprise group. These are highly critical services that form the foundation of the client’s education platform.
- Hands-on software development experience with a focus on continuous delivery and deployment, enterprise application development, cloud automation, and building a container-hosting platform.
- Architect, design, build, and deliver highly available, scalable, and resilient and establish clear service boundaries and contracts between different systems.
- Work collaboratively with product managers and engineering leaders with the expectation of driving solutions with them.
- Provide documentation, guidance, and support to teams on target architectures and engineering best practices that enhance education.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in Java/NodeJS.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
- Able to design, implement, and build microservices.
- Extensive experience with cloud technologies (specifically Amazon Web Services).
- Experience in building server-side RESTful applications using Spring Boot/ Express
- Hands-on experience with various SQL databases (Postgres, MySQL, etc.) and able to design data models, tune queries.
- Experience with caching technologies like Redis
- Experience with build/deploy tools and pipelines like Jenkins, Circle, etc.
- Experience with Docker containers.
Nice to have:
- Using GoLang to build microservices.
- Experience with queues/streams like SQS, Kafka, Kinesis, etc
- Knowledge of NoSQL database technologies like Couchbase, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience with Application monitoring tools like New Relic, Datadog, etc.
- Experience with container orchestration like Kubernetes/ECS
- Experience with Terraform/ Infrastructure as code
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed