Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
The Senior Full Stack Developer in this direct hire role helps to build our client’s future digital products and capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or related area
- Eight or more years in application support or technical support responsibilities
- Preferred: Ten years or more in Application support or technical support responsibilities
- Software Development:
- Collaborates with product owners, application architects, and other tech teams to define and estimate new features and integrations.
- Builds structured, tested, readable, and maintainable code with automated tests.
- Participates in critical but constructive code reviews.
- Works with multiple modern web and mobile technologies.
- Coordination and Support:
- Works with dedicated DevOps and infrastructure teams to contribute to a smooth, stable Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) pipeline.
- Contributes to the evolution of standards and processes regarding coding styles/patterns, automation, SDLC, and technology choices.
- Debugs and fixes issues discovered during testing or in production.
- Continuous Learning:
- Independently stays connected with relevant technology trends.
- Is willing to take on new challenges as needs arise.
- Mentors junior level staff and peers.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed