The Senior Full Stack .NET Developer will join our client’s tenured web development team. Preferred candidates will be local to Nashville or Greenville. The role will involve working within an Agile development process and writing code in a continuous integration environment. You will build features and support .NET web applications and services.
This person will be an experienced IT professional that has demonstrated advanced skills as software developer in a dynamic corporate environment.
Work Experience and Background:
- 5+ years of development experience with production web applications. The ideal candidate would have experience developing web applications for delivery as a SaaS product (Software as a Service).
- At least 4 years of experience developing MVC web applications.
- At least 3 years work experience working in Azure or similar product (AWS, Google Cloud, etc).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with project management and IT leadership to understand requirements and develop and maintain reliable and effective solutions.
- Creates high-level architectural specifications.
- Prioritize and research urgent customer issues and change priorities on the fly to resolve these issues.
- Use the right technical solution to solve the business problem; wear multiple technical hats as a full-stack developer.
- Drive discussion when establishing and justifying common code patterns and architecture.
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback and mentorship to drive common patterns and ensure code efficiency.
- Adjust communication style based on the relative technical familiarity of their audience.
- Actively participate in the team’s scrum and development processes.
- Stay abreast of best practices by researching new tools and enhancing and evolving new and existing tools.
- Use Azure cloud services.
- A deep understanding of data access frameworks such as the Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Experience with managing large datasets a plus (Hadoop / Spark).
- Someone with strong communication abilities.
- A person who understands the business objective, the technical demand, and how to relay it back to the team/leadership.
- Ability to implement unit tests.
- Ability to effectively use source control systems such as Git.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate a proactive, can-do attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or the equivalent in experience.
- Experience working remotely or with geographically distributed teams.
- Relational Database querying and DDL (SQL Server, T-SQL etc.)
- Object Oriented Programming (C#, Python)
- XML / XSLT
- Building Web APIs / Microservices
- Azure / AWS
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed