Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
The Open Learning Engineering team is looking for an experienced, smart, and adaptable Senior Golang Engineer to join the engineering team. This position will primarily focus on developing integrations with 3rd party systems and internal content teams.
The key trait is thought leadership through problem solving: This individual must exhibit independent creativity, a curiosity to research new technologies and methodologies, and a pervasive desire to dig into complex technical issues while respecting timelines and team commitments.
What You’ll Do:
- Use your interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate effectively with product sponsors and senior leadership in engineering and business
- Analyze business requirements and identify possible gaps, ambiguities, missing scenarios, etc.
- Design and implement sound engineering solutions that meet the business need
- Work with a distributed team to solve problems quickly and collaboratively
- Present a passion for building high-quality, user-friendly, scalable, reusable web components and microservices
Our Stack Includes:
- TypeScript, Angular 9, Protractor
- CircleCI, Docker, Kubernetes, ECS
- Amazon Web Services – Elasticsearch, SQS, Kafka, S3, RDS
- JIRA, Confluence, Zoom, Slack
- You have demonstrated software delivery experience with a distributed product & engineering team
- 2+ years working with Go
- You can work in a fast-paced software release environment, where you deliver production-grade (zero downtime, fault-tolerant, etc.) software daily for a system with millions of users
- You can contribute to the full software development life cycle – including writing application code, writing unit/integration/automation tests, documentation, and performance engineering
- You are excited about building scalable API applications, and crafting intuitive and responsive user interfaces for students and teachers so they can get the most out of our products
Strong applied knowledge of the following:
- RESTful Web Services (experience producing and consuming REST services)
- Relational database design concepts (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Application Testing (unit, integration, performance, end to end) for full user journeys
- Cloud Technologies (preferably Amazon Web Services – ECS, RDS, Elasticsearch, S3)
- Responsive Web Design/Development
- Code Quality and Code Review
Some understanding of the following:
- Build/deploy tools (CircleCI, NPM)
- Source/Version control systems (Git)
- Experience with OAuth 2.0
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed