Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Woburn, Massachusetts client has a contract opportunity for a Senior IAM Analyst who responsible for delivering world class End User system administration services across all client entities and its affiliates.
**Hybrid Assignment: Primarily remote, some travel to Charlestown may be required
- Senior IAM Analyst – A senior system administrator who will assist in the management of client user data attributes needed to support business, clinical and IT processes for the client project.
- In addition, the analyst will review data extracts from various data sources and support our Epic User delta process to ensure users are mapped correctly into Epic Job Categories and set correctly for import into Workday learning.
- Further, the IAM analyst will aid other IAM analysts in maintaining user access provisioning processes (account creation, maintenance and terminations) to ensure timely delta processing.
- Must be able to hit the ground running and can work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Organizational skills
- Strong Attention to details to ensure accuracy
- Works well independently as well as with a team and can learn quickly
- Using the Information Technology Service Management suite provided, this position is responsible for all aspects of system administration requests for functional area and related systems.
- The Senior System Administrator interacts with all levels of client colleagues and thus must have superior customer relations and communications skills.
- This individual must be highly skilled in both customer service and various information technology areas.
- The ability to empathize with customer incidents and communicate technical issues in plain English is critical.
- Acts as an escalation point for the system administrators.
- The position requires an attitude of constant learning, curiosity, helpful engagement with clients and colleagues, and being invested in the success of the group and its services.
- The ability to find answers from documented solutions and research technical issues to resolution is critical.
Department Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of identity access administration requests. Collaborates with others in the Identity and Security teams to establish standard operations, new capabilities, as well as provide input on developing access standards and reference frameworks related to Identity Access Management
- Daily tasks involve: IT onboarding/offboarding and maintaining security permissions, performing administration and maintenance of identity solutions.
- Demonstrates ability to administer on all systems such as Active Directory, Office365 and various EHR and other clinical systems. Gains proficiency in identifying and responding accurately to system account issues related to profiles, group policies and local system configurations.
- Responsible for Level 2 admin providing intermediate to advanced account administration. Consistently exceeds end user expectations by meeting established SLA’s and customer demands. Drives high customer satisfaction and ensures services align with client needs. (essential)
- Possesses and maintains professional knowledge and skills by participating in training opportunities, in service programs, vendor seminars, etc. to maintain a high level of technical skills. Participates in cross-training, mentoring and training for more junior staff. Acts as an escalation point for the Service Desk, Field Support and junior Sys Admin staff. (essential)
- Possess knowledge and understanding of client centric clinical and core applications with skill/ability to troubleshoot and resolve performance, access and interoperability issues. Possess the ability to perform assessments and diagnosis of access related problems using the tools provided. Trains and helps onboard new team members. (essential)
- Possess an understanding of best practices in regards to client and departmental policies and procedures. (essential)
- Will contribute to the creation of processes and procedures within our knowledge base. Will work closely with teams to develop standardized workflows. (essential)
- High School diploma or GED required.
- 3-5 years related work experience required in 3 plus years of Service Desk and/or identity Access Administration in a large enterprise of end users in a complex MS Windows / MS Office environment..
- Knowledge of various Operating systems (OS) including but not limited to Windows 10 and MAC OS is required Knowledge of various mobile devices is required, including but not limited to: iOS and Android platforms is required. Knowledge of Network fundamentals is required.
- Solid experience of Citrix Systems application is required. Solid experience with Microsoft infrastructure (Windows, Active Directory, Exchange, etc.) is required. Solid experience of Microsoft O365 applications is required.
- May produce complex documents, perform analysis, and maintain databases. Ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge of a wide variety of systems. Knowledge and experience with ITSM systems such as Service Now or Remedy
- Advanced technical computer skills as required for technical support specific to functional area and related systems.
- Knowledge of Dell, Apple, HP and Ricoh hardware is desirable.
- Knowledge of Oracle PeopleSoft and Workday application is desirable.
- Knowledge of the Epic application is desirable.
- Decision Making: Ability to make decisions that are guided by precedents, policies and objectives. Regularly makes decisions and recommendations on issues affecting a department or functional area.
- Problem Solving: Ability to address problems that are highly varied, complex and often non-recurring, requiring staff input, innovative, creative, and Lean diagnostic techniques to resolve issues.
- Independence of Action: Ability to set goals and determines how to accomplish defined results with some guidelines. Manager/Director provides broad guidance and overall direction.
- Written Communications: Ability to summarize and communicate in English moderately complex information in varied written formats to internal and external customers.
- Oral Communications: Ability to comprehend and communicate complex verbal information in English to medical center staff, patients, families and external customers.
- Knowledge: Ability to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of concepts, practices and policies with the ability to use them in complex varied situations.
- Team Work: Ability to work collaboratively in small teams to improve the operations of immediate work group by offering ideas, identifying issues, and respecting team members.
- Customer Service: Ability to provide a high level of customer service and staff training to meet customer service standards and expectations for the assigned unit(s). Resolves service issues in the assigned unit(s) in a timely and respectful manner.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed