Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A contract Senior Infrastructure Project Manager is needed with our Columbus, Ohio client. **Can be completely remote.
This management role will be responsible for managing multi-faceted projects, solving more complex problems, driving business meetings to define the problem, eliciting requirements, crafting the story and benefits. They are also expected to understand the impacts of resource management, staffing and capacity.
- Must be proficient with Clarity/Salesforce/Jira/Confluence for better visibility, planning and controls. Manages all aspects of complex to very complex projects or programs.
- Can apply knowledge of multiple project management methodology, tools and templates and is able to create and maintain the work products with guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7-10 years of PM experience with extensive experience on infrastructure projects.
- Drives communications, follow-up on issues and actions, and leads project/program meetings.
- Prepares status reports, management reporting, and presentations for executives.
- Provides leadership to assigned project teams to ensure project alignment with the business unit’s strategy and objectives.
- Supports the portfolio management decision process through the creation of project charters, scopes, risk assessments and budgets.
- Applies project management and systems development lifecycle process to small information technology projects from the original concept through the final implementation as well as ensures that the projects are aligned with company standards and IT strategies.
- Coordinates the activities of the project team. Leads a team that conducts ongoing process modeling, analysis, and design within a given business unit and formulates and defines business processes and systems scope and objectives based on both user need and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirement.
- Acts as a primary internal business product and process consultant responsible for communicating to customers, management and external sources. (the go between for IT and Business partners) – OCM – Communication, business readiness and learning).
- Creates and executes medium to complex scale project plans that may involve multiple disciplines in the information technology field.
- Coordinates projects with other on-going efforts. Leads project teams in the development and implementation of detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed