The individual in this role appreciates the complexities of building a product (SolAAS) and understands software architecture so that solutions are clever enough to solve the immediate problem, flexible enough to adapt to a changing market, and simple enough to maintain so that it can stand the test of time.
The client is stopping development on their browser extension and are starting a secure browser using Electron. It’s still in POC phase right now so it would be a good time to get in on the ground floor of this project and have some input.
- Use creativity, predictable patterns, and problem-solving to craft elegant software products used by some of the most admired companies in the world: Google, Oracle, MuleSoft
- Help complete the transition from a Waterfall model to a state of the art Agile shop (we’re “this close”)
- Prepare reference, documentation, and testing methodologies for applications and related errors
- Provide mentoring and leadership to other Software Craftspeople and Programmers
- Review code created by other Software Craftspeople
- Tests base-cases and outliers
- Create project milestones, deliverables and timelines for implementation
- Complete implementation, testing, and documentation of development projects and tasks
- Arrange project/milestone in programming sequence
- Provide timely project deliverables based on implementation plan
The tech stack:
- React, Electronjs, NodeJS, Vanilla JS
- Rust/C++ experience is desired as we will mostly likely have to write some low-level system libraries
- WebRTC experience is desired
- Security minded and test-driven development focus
- Familiarity with Ruby/Rails is desired too
- Familiarity with Chromium, Chrome and Firefox API is desired too
We are currently targeting engineers in the Mountain, Central, and Eastern time zones of the U.S. and Canada!
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed