Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Marketing data and analytics is an expanding focus at our client. This Senior Marketing Data Analyst role is responsible for managing a suite of marketing data primarily comprised of accounts, contact information and behavioral metrics to extract insights and enable marketing and sales execution.
This position collaborates with stakeholders to determine information needs, performs data compilation, profiling, and including sophisticated reporting, analysis and visualization.
- Perform data profiling, evaluate data accuracy, completeness, timeliness and stability and establish repeatable, sustainable extraction and analytics processes.
- Aggregate data from multiple sources and extract select characteristics to fulfill information requests. Analyze results to ensure and derive high value insights.
- Maintain acquired data and integrate with other data sources. Develop and enforce business controls to comply with privacy and organizational policies.
- Assess data acquisition options and recommend solutions, including external data providers, public data, social media, digital exhaust, transactional data, and other relevant sources and methods. Develop actionable acquisition plans, meaningful performance metrics, and tangible results with focus on continual improvement.
- Achieve best in class content and reach by maximizing the scope and quality of marketing data for lead generation and sales success in driving revenue growth and market development.
- Perform high level analyses to derive key business insights, for use in building incremental value for marketing and sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business data analytics and marketing with emphasis in related discipline(s). Advanced degree preferred.
- 5 or more years of experience with using a variety of the following systems and tools: Advanced Excel, SQL, Salesforce.com (SFDC), Oracle Eloqua, Alteryx, and/or Tableau
- Strong experience in data profiling. An understanding of creative visualization depicting data and insights
- Demonstrated problem solving skills. Ability to take complex challenges and break them down to create and implement actionable plans
- Highly developed collaboration, communication and presentation skills. Ability to communicate findings to make data actionable and understandable by business partners and leaders. Intermediate PowerPoint skills desired
- Ability to adjust to change, deal with ambiguity, surmount barriers, and demonstrate solutions focus, with a passion for innovation, discovery & continual improvement.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed