Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Austin, TX based client is in need of a Senior NetSuite Implementation Tech Lead. In this role you will be central to our Business Intelligence initiatives. You will serve as an essential element in the architecture, data migration, integrations, data mapping, release management, & user role management centered around NetSuite.
The person in this role will be critical to the overall success of all NetSuite Implementation projects.
IN THIS ROLE:
- Work on NetSuite related projects including new implementations, enhancements, integrations, support and other special projects.
- Lead in defining, documenting, and executing NetSuite Data strategy to support the needs of the business today with an eye towards scalability and the future needs of a rapidly growing business.
- Hands on experience with architecture, data migration, integrations, data mapping, release management, & user role management.
- Perform in a leadership role (functional/technical role and solution architect) within the NetSuite Practice.
- Maintain detailed documentation for NetSuite implementations and enhancements.
- Provide hands-on support for the deployment and validation of NetSuite customizations to Production.
- Translate business requirements into an intelligent and clean design.
- Uphold our Core Values and be a valuable member of the Four Hands Team.
- Complete other tasks as defined by business needs.
THE IDEAL PERSON:
- 5+ years of experience with NetSuite Implementation Solutions.
- Collaborative individual willing to take established frameworks and expand upon them.
- Understanding of NetSuite integration tools and processes.
- Delivered multiple NetSuite implementations across all facets of business.
- Ability to customize and enhance NetSuite while considering the impact on current system configuration.
- Track record of gathering business requirements and delivering functional NetSuite solutions from those requirements.
- Strong ETL skills with an emphasis on building workflow automations that will support scheduled and event-based triggers.
- Understand query execution plans, performance tuning, and best practices for optimization.
- Impeccably clean and consistent in methodologies.
Preferred Skills/Desire to Learn
- Retail/Supply Chain Environment
- Certified NetSuite Administrator/ERP Consultant is a plus
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed