Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client is seeking a Senior OCM Consultant who has strong aptitude and experience in developing a change management strategy, creating a change plan and executing this plan.
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Project plan
- Team player
- MS Office
- This person needs to be able to work in a highly matrixed organization and coordinate OCM activities including stakeholder management, communications, and training material development and delivery.
- Ability to translate complex technical subject matter into user-friendly communications.
- Develop project-related content for both employees and customers and work well with individuals from all levels of an organization.
- Works with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall OCM plan and project plan.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the proven ability to work across different audiences, personalities and experience levels
- Can find creative ways to solve problems.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Drive stakeholder engagement, leadership alignment, impact analysis, learning/training, communications, business readiness, deployment, and adoption measurement.
- Help re-align the organization, its people, and their actions with critical business imperatives and specific objectives.
- Perform stakeholder identification.
- Perform user impact analysis.
- Develop and deliver detailed communications as well as training.
- Develop and implement readiness plans.
- Experience with MS Office including Word, templates and PowerPoint.
- Experienced in meeting tight deadlines.
- Work collaboratively with the subject matter experts, project manager and leadership.
- Works independently with minimal supervision.
- Coordination with project team members for the collection and understanding of the end user required learning.
- Produce/deliver the following, inclusive of building timelines and reviews training materials (myLearning and potentially live delivery) SOPs Work Instructions. Communications to various audiences
- 25% travel – occasional travel to Texas
- Facilitation, Organization, MS Office 365 applications, Self Leadership
- Change Management Certification (i.e., PROSCI) & preferred OCM experience for system implementations and/or Agile/product transformations
- Agile Framework/ Methodology knowledge/experience – nice to have
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed