Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Memphis, Tennessee client has a remote contract to hire opportunity for a Senior Production Specialist.
- 2 yr+ Experience required with IBM Sterling B2Bi, IBM Partner Community Manger, & IBM Partner Engagement Manager
- 2 yr + Experience required with SFTP, FTPS, & PGP technologies
- 1 yr+ Experience required in a Linux/AIX environment
- 1 yr Experience with Progress Messageway preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Six (6) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include three (3) years Unix, Windows Server, and database experience and two (2) years experience in Unix scripting and maintaining scheduled services.
- Two (2) years customer service experience in claims management or insurance environment preferred.
- Experience with enterprise class scheduling and file transfer software preferred.
- Knowledge of Unix operating system maintenance/shell scripting
- Knowledge of Windows server operating system maintenance/shell scripting
- Ability to maintain scheduled jobs in high data flow environment
- Knowledge of networking protocols, FTP, and WinSCP
- Knowledge of file encryption software
- Ability to work effectively in a high change environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to create and complete comprehensive, accurate and constructive written reports
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed