Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Columbus, Ohio client is seeking a Program Manager for a contract-to-hire opportunity involving developing and managing Disaster Recovery program components, including Program governance framework, Program operating framework. Facilitates the development of the Disaster Recovery program disciplines that address the response, recovery, restoration and resilience needs of the entire enterprise.
**Remote position but occasional required travel would be involved. May be expected to attend team workshops or events in Columbus.**
Skills, qualifications, or certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or the management of IT
- Minimum of five years’ experience in successfully planning, implementing, and sustaining disaster recovery programs
- Experience in creating and defining new operational models and procedures and explaining complex problems or situations.
- Proven ability to occasionally work long hours and succeed under stressful conditions, such as during disasters
- Experience leading and managing high-performance multidisciplinary workgroups and teams as well as self-directed professionals to meet goals across multiple projects
- Experience in working with Service Providers or third-party vendors
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate business and IT risks and their impacts on business productivity
- Have previous experience running and executing Disaster Recovery exercises and working with IT during the execution
- Knowledge and understanding in creating Infrastructure run books to restore systems
- Previous exposure with SunGard Availability Services or Recovery Point Systems
- Previous experience in working in the IT department as a Disaster Recovery coordinator
- Facilitate the development and delivery of a testing exercising, maintenance and ongoing improvement program of the response, recovery and restoration strategies and plans to ensure that client can effectively respond, manage and recover from major disruptions as a result of a broad range of current, emerging or newly recognized threats.
- These threats include, but are not limited to, weather-related events, earthquakes/tsunamis, fires, pandemics, terrorist acts, criminal acts, cyberattacks, or political or social turmoil.
- Manage the enterprise’s response, recovery, and restoration activities in the face of an actual disaster.
- Work across each of the internal and external organizations to ensure the success and effectiveness of the Disaster Recovery program, including board of directors/regents, executive management, BCM executive steering committee, enterprise risk management committee, enterprise operations management committee, line of business/departmental managers, business-unit program coordinators, IT, human resources, legal/compliance, audit, cybersecurity, physical security, facilities management, suppliers/third parties and business partners.
- Plan, build, run and manage the Disaster Recovery program operational framework, including:
- Risk assessment for availability threats framework
- Business impact analysis framework
- Dependency mapping framework
- Recovery strategy framework
- Ability to create Disaster Recovery plan templates and run books
- Exercising framework and schedule
- Training and awareness framework and methods
- Program improvement and management framework
- Be a key participant in the Disaster Recovery Modernization effort and manage the relationship with new supplier Recovery Point Systems.
- Travel: 0-25%
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), Master Business Continuity Professional (MBCP), Fellow Business Continuity Institute (FBCI), Member Business Continuity Institute (MBCI), and/or NIMS/ICS certification
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed