Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
The Senior QA Analyst role is responsible for catching any major problems that may arise from system enhancements that would reduce the quality of the product before it goes to launch. He/she is expected to engage with the project team throughout the project life cycle to ensure that quality is being achieved with the system and/or client enhancements. Throughout their testing they will report on progress and defects to the project team.
- May work directly with external client partners to onboard new clients or enhance capabilities with existing clients. Additional duties may include configuration updates and business integration.
- Test Strategy Planning – Utilizing analytical skills, will be responsible for the creation of test strategies, test plans and test scripts based on the business and functional requirements for the project and the review of these documents with systems analysts, developers, and/or vendors.
- Responsible for the creation of a first events validation plan which includes production validation, backout mitigation plan, and post-install support.
- Act as liaison to developers, vendors, and other areas of the business to ensure project requirements are satisfied.
- Will work in using Agile Methodology, Waterfall Methodology, or some hybrid form of the methodology.
- Test Execution – Demonstrating an aptitude for detail and accuracy and technical knowledge, execute test scripts and report defects using JIRA.
- Utilizing knowledge of database structure, create and execute SQL queries to identify test accounts and verify application behavior is working as expected.
- May update configuration settings.
- Utilize problem solving and communication skills to work with development teams and/or vendors to resolve and retest identified defects.
- Report on testing progress to testing lead or project manager.
- Execute first events validation and provide knowledge transfer documentation to the production support team.
- Update project reporting documentation and attend team meetings.
- Test Reporting – Utilizing defect management and organization skills, provide progress and metrics on test execution and defects to project team.
- Business Communications – Demonstrate foundational knowledge of credit card operations, banking, financial, loyalty rewards, and credit card regulatory while working with various areas of the business.
- Will demonstrate leadership by driving the testing of projects and collaborate with stakeholders in understanding the testing needs and reporting on testing results.
- Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Years of Work Experience Required: 3+ years
- 3 – 5 years of prior experience in Quality Assurance, 2 or more years of operations or retail credit environment, 2 or more years of experience performing manual functional testing
- Experience understanding Native Mobile technology, specifically, in developing and testing software in iOS and Android platforms.
- experience in testing APIs, specifically in verifying the format on the request and response is correct and the API functions according to the requirements.
- Knowledge in tools such as Postman used to test APIs is required.
- Experience with Databricks and Azure DevOp
- Experience with ML flow (preferred).
- Experience with cloud-based applications.
- Experience in the financial industry with specific project experience related to credit card capabilities.
- Quality Assurance
- Test Plan
- Test Case
- Test Scripts
- Test Strategy
- Test Execution
- Defect Management
- Test Account Identification
- SQL Queries
- Test Reporting
- Test Status
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed