Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
We have a contract opening in Columbus, Ohio for a Senior QA Analyst with strong experience in POS / mobile POS testing who will partner with business and technology teams to obtain a full understanding of requirements and technical implications and assure all functional specifications are testable and meet acceptance criteria on story cards. He/she should understand full end to end business processes, integrations, back end and transaction flows across systems.
- Creates detailed test plans, scenarios, test cases, test scripts and supporting data based on requirements and design documentation.
- Ability to create a Traceability Matrix to ensure that all requirements have been met.
- Maintains all documentation associated with testing, test cases, and defect reporting.
- Define data required for testing and ensure data is obtained and modified as required for testing.
- Executes test plans, scripts, and regression testing to validate that the software complies with requirements and design documentation.
- Ensure all software has been tested and meets timelines.
- Clearly communicates the defects, steps to recreate the issue, and the expected results as defined in the test case to developers, Project Manager and business users.
- Identifies, documents, analyzes results, and draws conclusions from test results and makes recommendations for resolution.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure service levels are achieved and that issues are resolved efficiently and effectively.
- Assists in the development of testing standards and metrics and ensures adherence.
- Reviews and contributes to departmental standards and methodologies.
- Attends daily stand up, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospectives.
- Minimum five years of experience in software quality assurance required, experience in retail application systems preferred.
- Strong experience in POS/Mobile POS testing.
- Experience in downstream and upstream testing of POS system.
- Experience in creating test data and end to end testing for POS devices/application.
- 2-3 years of experience in Manual Testing and some exposure to Automation testing.
- POS hardware integration experience
- Worked on different modes of Payments (Credit/Debit Card, EMV, Check, House Account Card, Store Credit, Coupon, Gift Card and Cash) carried out on a POS system.
- Well versed with process of Promotions, Offers, Returns, Pricing, Discounts, Refunds, Coupons, Taxes, orders carried out on a POS system.
- Expertise on validating Store Transactions on Central Office and other downstream systems.
- Experience of working on Store Inventory Management System.
- Ability to lead testing for small to medium projects.
- Strong ALM Quality Center experience
- Knowledge of the creation/ development of a POS Regression Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Able to coordinate with cross-functional team members to support business objectives.
- Strong knowledge of IT and business processes required.
- Strong understanding and use of MS Office, quality assurance tools (JIRA, ALM or similar), industry best practices, and test methodologies required.
- Minimum SQL query experience required.
- Strong understanding of Agile Methodology of IT/project management preferred.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed