Our Tucson, Arizona client has a contract opportunity for a Senior Research Associate ($38/hr.) who is responsible for conducting research, development and manufacturing laboratory experimentation and other scientific activities to support client projects.
- Exercises technical expertise and discretion in the design, execution and interpretation of experiments that contribute to project strategies.
- Prepares technical reports, summaries, protocols and quantitative analyses.
- Presents and discusses results of experiments within department and project team.
- Maintains high level of professional expertise through familiarity with scientific literature and may participate in conferences and professional societies.
- Follows company policies and procedures for GMP, GLP, Design Control and others as appropriate.
- Maintains complete and accurate laboratory documentation and electronic files.
- May act as principal investigator in conducting own experiments.
- Designs experimental plan to support project objectives.
- Executes bench experiments; makes detailed and general observations and analyzes data.
- Prepares technical reports, summaries and quantitative analyses.
- Maintains complete and accurate records.
- Normally acts independently for developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining
- Identifies and implements improvements to work processes and laboratory environment.
- Recognized expert across a wide range of techniques and their application.
- Recognizes and documents activities for publication and/or patent potential.
- May participate in scientific conferences and contribute to scientific journals.
- Works on extremely complex problems in which analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of
- Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining
- Participates or leads cross functional technical teams such as a failure investigation or core team.
- Works well in a team environment by being a productive project team member, suggesting creative
solutions to problems and providing input to project planning.
- Establishes interfaces across other organizational groups.
- Trains others in areas of expertise.
- May supervise lower level personnel and laboratory operations.
- Troubleshoots problems and institutes corrective action.
- Prepares and presents experimental procedures and results in group and project teams.
- Monitors work to ensure quality, and continuously promote Quality First Time.
- Requires Bachelor degree in Science.
- 6 or more years relevant experience or Masters degree; entry level.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knows wide range of experimental techniques and skilled in their applications.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Capable with searching scientific literature to gain general and specific information.
- Skilled with use of word processing, spreadsheets, graphical and presentation.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed