Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A Senior Salesforce Business Analyst is needed for a direct hire role responsible for identifying, defining, planning, coordinating, and executing requirements of information systems of various sizes and complexities. Acts as a point of contact for the business into information technology, to improve communication and accessibility of the department.
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration or Information Technology
- 6-8 years of experience
- Requires experience with standard software development project management processes (SDLC, Waterfall, RUP, Agile, etc.).
- Requires experience with standard analysis and documentation techniques (use cases, business rules, process diagrams, etc.).
- Requires strong ability to balance competing needs and priorities, and to stay focused on the priorities of the overall client business.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, people skills, presentation skills, and facilitation skills.
- Leads and/or assists with project scoping and business process reengineering under the general direction of an Application Manager.
- Will mentor and coach junior employees. Required to review and provide feedback on specifications, requirements and process flows developed by junior employees.
- Expected to have significant applicable experience in process development and reengineering.
- Expected to troubleshoot existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary. Expected to lead acceptance testing sessions with the customer for assigned projects.
- Standards: Expected to develop and maintain standards and processes applicable to the analysis and documentation required of the business analyst group.
- This would include contributing to development lifecycle process improvements as well as processes and documentation more specific to analysis activities.
Business Process Analysis: Identifies businesses strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement.
- Expected to understand and recommend modifications to business processes addressing complex business issues as the business and systems evolve.
- Methodology / Solution Approach: Expected to operate within agile methodologies and evangelize SAFe methods and learnings across the BA profession.
- Requirements analysis, documentation, and communication, for large and/or complex technology projects with local, remote, and/or offshore teams. Leadership and development support for those projects, as needed.
- Scoping and estimation, and/or business process reengineering, for large and/or complex new business project requests from any operating company / business unit.
- Liaison between IT and assigned business units.
- Mentoring and coaching other Business Analysts.
- Helping define and improve Business Analyst processes.
- Requires ability to navigate complex organizational structures.
- Requires the ability to assess and prioritize the customers’ needs and root problems.
- Requires ability to facilitate meetings between analysts and individuals from within the business.
- Requires ability to closely manage others’ expectations, inside and outside of IT.
- Requires ability and willingness to mentor and coach more junior employees.
- In addition: Ability to gain both a broad and a deep understanding of business operations, processes, problems, and needs, to the level necessary to recommend process improvements in addition to technology solutions.
- Experience in use case analysis and modeling, and other industry best practices, especially on large/complex projects with large teams.
- Experience working with distributed operations and companies, on multiple continents.
- Experience with project proposal scoping, estimation, and cost/benefit analysis.
- Lightweight project management experience and/or ability.
- Core Competencies: Adaptability, Collaboration, Curiosity, Service-Oriented, Strives for Positive Results
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed