Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client has a contract opportunity for a Senior SAP SD Techno Functional expert for a large SAP implementation in the SAP OTC space. This role will be a part of larger BI&A delivery team for a multiyear SAP ERP Implementation project and will lead the design and development of reports required at an enterprise level for OTC
- Provide SAP technical & functional expertise for SAP ERP modules such as SD, FI/CO, Vistex and other integration areas. Also, functional understanding of customer, material, pricing master data, sales orders, returns, credit memos, debit memos, STO, deliveries, billings, FI, COPA, agreements, Supplier Rebates, Customer Rebates and Chargebacks from SAP standpoint
- Gathering reporting requirements and developing Functional and Technical Specifications
- Creating test data in SAP SD for Order to Cash area for Testing the BI Reports
- SAP SD Consultant to design and develop configuration, WRICEF objects
- Develop process flow designs for OTC, FI/CO and integration areas with Vistex and Contracts
- Help with data architecture of High- and Low-Level Diagrams and eventually work as a data expert in the Functional space
- Interact with business users and analytics teams to talk through business requirements and map to SAP ECC tables, data elements, programs & function modules
- Create functional specifications and assist in wiring technical specifications for reports & analytics to support future SAP business process related requirements and/or legacy applications
- Act as a liaison between business and analytics technical team to capture requirements and build reports
- Assist team members and business users with SAP OTC process workflow and configuration
- Work with Data Warehouse/SAP HANA team for analytical reporting and data needs
- Gathering reporting requirements, authoring Functional Spec Documents, assist in Technical spec documents and defining the success criteria for testing scripts.
- Strong SAP SD design, Configuration and development expertise
- Experience with multiple end to end large SAP Implementation Projects
- Experience as a Techno Functional expert working with the SAP BI Teams defining the reporting requirements
- Experience as SAP SD, leading and guiding large teams (both onshore & offshore)
- Apart from SAP SD, good to have solid understanding of one or more of the SAP Functional domains (i.e. MM, FI/CO, CRM, Vistex) as well as working understanding of technical data models of their respective areas of expertise
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed