Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client has a remote contract opportunity for a Senior Scrum Master. The role will be a hybrid of traditional Scrum Master duties and that of an Agile Coach – so this could be an awesome opportunity for individuals wanting to explore the coaching world.
Senior Scrum Master estimated salary: $130k-$140k
- The goal is to build the necessary muscle memory for teams to operate in a scrum mindset in as short of a time frame as possible (effectively, in a 4 week engagement, we’re having teams work through 9 sprints).
- Role is responsible for supporting and facilitating generally two Scrum Teams in various functions by fostering Agile values and practices.
- Ensures team adherence to Agile principles.
- Provides coaching to the Scrum Team(s) on how to execute the Scrum framework.
- Organizes and facilitates ceremonies, identifies improvement opportunities to optimize velocity and quality while mitigating risk. Tracks and communicates the overall team progress providing visibility to stakeholders.
- Serves as a filter to remove impediments to progress as identified by the team and to remain focused on Scrum Team priorities.
- Partners with the Product Owner’s and Program Manager’s to ensure the backlog items are prioritized based on business value and ready for the team.
- 5 – 7 year’s experience
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in an Agile environment, as well as having previous experience as a Scrum Master, standing up and leading multiple crews.
- Scrum Master certifications desired
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Revel IT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this or our other open roles!
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed