Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Senior ServiceNow Developer. We are looking to help a client fill a direct hire role with a Senior-level ServiceNow Developer. This person may work as part of a team or alone to support the client’s complex business model with design, development, testing, debugging and supporting new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Extensive experience as an administrator and developer on the ServiceNow platform
- Up to date Certified System Administrator (CSA) certification
- Strong experience in Service Management
- Experience in Asset Management/CMDB
Job duties include:
- Software analysis and design activities for new software or enhancements to existing software to include providing high level estimates based on limited information in support of the project governance process.
- Software development activities for new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Support of new and existing software.
- Interaction/communication with business users regarding requirements, design reviews, prototype presentations, etc. This position may or may not manage employees based on location of incumbent.
- Administration activities in support of the ServiceNow instances.
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications/knowledge/skills:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 8-10 years of experience
- Adaptability, collaboration, curiosity, service-oriented, and strives for positive results
- ServiceNow CSA (Certified System Admin)-required, CAD (Certified App Developer)-preferred; ITIL v3/v4 Foundation or higher-preferred
- Two to five years hands-on experience in ServiceNow administration platform including ITSM and ITBM modules and Service Portal.
- Two to four years hands-on experience building and supporting ServiceNow applications.
- Experience Integrating ServiceNow with other systems (REST API / Integration Hub).
- Understanding of and experience with multiple phases of software development lifecycles/methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and quickly comprehend new concepts.
- Demonstrated strong judgment and decision-making ability.
- Passion and ability in providing excellent customer service.
- Demonstrated strong logical and technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent skills and considerable experience with analyzing requirements and developing application designs.
- Ability to develop accurate estimates and assist other team members with the estimation process.
- Experience in interfacing with business users.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exhibit high degree of self-management.
- Availability to participate in an on-call support rotation of a 7x24x365 environment.
- Familiarity with software usability concepts.
- Experience with mobile technologies.
- Experience developing web services.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed