Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
We are currently seeking a Senior Talend Developer who will join the Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) team to assist with a DataStage to Talend conversion project. The candidate is responsible for converting and developing interfaces using Talend ETL. Candidate should have worked on Integration projects and should be able to lead and drive projects.
- Develop, code, tests, and debug highly complex ETL solutions using Talend
- Convert existing DataStage jobs and sequences to Talend as part of the ETL conversion project.
- Integrate data from different data sources like databases, csv files, xml files, queues, etc.
- Write complex data transformation logic in Talend. Extensively create mappings, joins, sort, filters, logging, etc..in Talend using various components.
- Work in a team environment, interact with multiple groups daily, and guide other team members on Talend.
- Many of the solutions have strict performance criteria so performance testing and tuning of interfaces as needed.
- Experience in establishing efficient design and programming patterns using Talend for junior developers to leverage.
- Explore & recommend new innovative ideas in developing interfaces, in building common error handling and logging framework, context and Metadata management framework using Talend.
- Integrate data for batch, near real-time, real-time latencies.
Resource can work remote, but if extended, they’re expected to be onsite if the business has returned to onsite.
- 5+ years of hands on experience in development of Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) using Talend, DataStage, and other ETL tools.
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing complex, large volume interfaces using Talend
- Working knowledge of databases like Oracle, Teradata and Snowflake and hands on experience writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience with Talend job deployment in a Linux operating system is required
- Should have solid Hands on experience on Talend Studio and writing ETL using components and Context variables
- Good analytical and logical skills in developing Talend ETL with best practices
- Strong analytical skills, map business processes and requirements to a solution design.
- Good knowledge of enterprise integrations and able to guide team members. Should have end to end implementation knowledge and performance tuning
- Excellent written, oral & interpersonal communication skills.
- Prior experience in working in a global (onshore / offshore) set up leveraging Agile model.
Nice to Have:
- Core Java skills
- Shell scripting
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed