Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Columbus, Ohio client seeking a Senior Virtual Desktop Admin to manage the lifecycle of all aspects of operational support and management of the Digital Workspace environment. The main goals are to follow incident/request/change management protocols and restore provided IT services to normal operation as quickly as possible. They also report major system issues to upper management.
MINIMUM EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience of at least 7 years.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working in enterprise IT supporting international companies
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of information principles and processes
- Understanding of network and security architecture
- Expert level of Citrix Cloud
- Certified Citrix Expert Virtualization
- VMware Data Center Professional or other hypervisor management technologies
- Intensive experience in Active Directory, Azure, or AWS required
- Ability to manage and support IGEL, ThinO/S, or ThinKiosk a must
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following duties are essential to the successful and satisfactory performance of this job. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage and administrate digital workspace environments including all aspects of system availability and uptime requirements defined by SLA.
- Responds to a reported service incident, identifying the root cause, and restore service level agreements
- Manages on-boarding of users, applications and new use cases to meet direction of IT organization
- Prioritizing incidents/changes according to their urgency and influence on the business
- Documenting processes for standard operating procedures and standards
- Collaborating with the business and other IT teams to implement new technologies into digital workspace
- Aligning with business drivers to improve processes and performance initiatives
- Communicating with key leadership if major issues are discovered in IT Systems
- Communicating with key leadership to ensure awareness of issues impacting the business
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Revel IT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this or our other open roles!
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed