Senior Business Analyst – 75% Offsite | 956062
Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Dublin, Ohio client has a remote contract opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst is to translate business requirements into functional/technical specifications, maintain relationships with the business, and drive standard business processes across the IT Enterprise.
- The IT BA should have an understanding of business priorities and the relative importance of their projects. This analyst is able to identify multiple approaches to problem solving and recommend the best case solution.
- A BA must conduct thorough business process analysis to understand existing workflows and systems, document current processes and systems, create requirements for new processes, develop use cases, and manage requirement changes.
- Furthermore, an IT BA must possess strong technical acumen with the ability to translate information and research into non-technical language as necessary to effectively communicate across teams.
SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interact with Project Managers from multiple organizations to track project progress, identify risks, communicate risks and status, and assess potential impacts to the business.
- Maintain project documentation such as project lists, project status reports and budget
- Proactively develop and maintain technical knowledge in specialized area(s), remaining up-to-date on current trends and best practices; leverages expertise to produce solutions that enable global consistency and standardization and facilitate exceptional performance
- Translate requirements, produce feasibility reports and design solutions to improve productivity and efficiency Maintain regular contact with clients.
- Coordinate and report on project progress, obstacles and accomplishments
- Manage requirement changes.
- Collaborate with Quality Control, Project Managers, and Technical Leads to ensure Business acceptance.
- Develop use cases as a key communication tool between the business and technical teams.
- Document current and future state assessments. Create and maintain functional models, process flows, and wire-frame diagrams.
Qualifications / Skills Requirements:
- Ability to communicate free of technical language to the business and end-user
- Demonstrate IT knowledge and expertise in the areas being developed or enhanced.
- Strong collaboration, multi-tasking and organization skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; experience using Gherkin syntax
- Expert skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JIRA.
- Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science, Business or related discipline preferred
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed