Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client in Columbus, Ohio has an immediate contract need for a Senior Guidewire ClaimCenter Lead who will translate user requirements into design for new software or extensive software revisions. Creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems and platforms.
**Remote and must work EST**
- Provides expertise on cross-application implications.
- Approves business requirements, estimation, functional specifications, testing strategy and other activities to ensure architectural alignment.
- Works closely with stakeholders to identify and negotiate opportunities to apply architecture standards and guidelines.
- May lead multiple layers of resources.
- 7-10+ years of experience in the Guidewire ClaimCenter Configuration and Integration
- Implementing business functionality using GoSu Script
- Defining guidelines for GOSU coding standards in the project.
- Hands-on exposure to Guidewire Integration development using Gosu, WS-I Web Services, Plug-ins, Queries, Bundles, Messaging, Event Fired rules, GUnit, Docker, Batch Process, etc.
- Worked in Design & implementation insurance industries in the Claims systems.
- Must be very savvy on both Guidewire integration & configuration equally
- MUST Have Claims 3rd Party vendor integration knowledge, great if it was in digital but not a must
- 2-3 years of Cloud experience is desired
- SQL Database knowledge
- Experienced in design and development of various web and enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI-LDAP, XML, ANT and Web Services.
- Sound exposure to Guidewire Configuration including Segmentation, Assignment, Activities Management, Data Model Entities, PCFs, Widgets, Type lists, Type keys, etc.
- Solid experience with ClaimCenter v9.0 & V10.2 Contact Manager V9.0 & V 10.2
- Expert with Policy Management system and hands on experience with PC, BC & ClaimCenter integration.
- Experience with Mulesoft is a big plus
Accepting Visa candidates who will be able to convert to FTE after 6 months. Client will sponsor.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed