Revel IT presents the below position in partnership with Level D&I Solutions.
ABOUT OUR PARTNERSHIP:
At Revel IT, one of our core values is that we believe all people have value. We also believe a key to someone’s success is helping them find the right role and culture to work in. Our commitment to leveling the playing field is significant enough that we’ve helped create and we partner with a firm focused on Diversity and Inclusion- Level D&I Solutions.
Social Media Manager
What You Will Accomplish
You support the implementation of an enterprise-wide social media strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage social channels: Facebook, Twitter, IG, YouTube, LinkedIn and assess emerging channels.
- Develop and implement social media strategies (paid and organic) that support company goals, ensuring to reach the right audiences with the right channels.
- Oversee day-to-day management of social campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
- Serve as community manager on all active social channels, engaging with UGC and responding to comments, with some support from the wider team.
- Craft and execute content calendars and social listening/engagement guidelines.
- Serve as brand voice on social channels with boots on the ground at local events, new business openings, festivals, concerts, etc. (may require off-hours and weekends).
- Attends events to create Social Media and web content campaigns, with a focus on Tourism Marketing District (TMD), hotels and more.
- Evaluate and manage first-party relationships with social media vendors.
- Drive weekly content meetings.
- Continue to build and execute Influencer Relations program:
- Develop and implement influencer strategies.
- Build relationships and proactively engage through company social channels.
- Identify and manage partnerships: vendors, contesting, etc.
- Work with production partners to develop video content for social channels and earned media opportunities.
- Develop organic and paid strategies to syndicate video content on social channels.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for all organic and paid social for the organization, staying up to date on the changing industry, best practices, and opportunities to test & learn.
- Track performance analytics and drive recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, and social advertising campaigns.
- The ideal candidate will be dynamic self-starter with at least 4 – 6 years previous experience performing the responsibilities listed above. You are fluent in social media platforms especially Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter; proactively growing your knowledge of messaging apps and emerging social platforms.
- You have proven experience building social media influencer and brand ambassador programs. High attention to detail with superior problem-solving skills; comfortable independently multi-tasking and prioritizing projects in a fast-paced work environment is essential.
- Naturally collaborative with superior written and verbal skills. Roll-up-the sleeves work ethic and “do-what-it takes” mindset to execute against the strategy. You must have the ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- You need to have a passion for Columbus and be knowledgeable about its attractions, events and activities. Don’t worry we will help provide you with the necessary training and information about Columbus through our CTA classes.
- You also can work evenings and weekends as needed for client site visits and company functions.
Specific qualifications required include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, business or equivalent knowledge gained through on the job experience and training
ABOUT LEVEL D&I:
Level helps clients address gaps in D&I practices and recruiting. Our mission is to create a Level playing field for people of all backgrounds and promote innovation through diversity of thought. The founders of Level are two former Revel employees.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed