Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
We are seeking a Social Studies Academic Designer to fulfill a remote contract role with our client. The role will create engaging digital learning experiences that make social studies meaningful to students and helps them understand their place in an ever-changing world.
- BA/MA in social studies, history, or social science disciplines
- Previous work in social studies and knowledge of classroom practices. (Teaching experience preferred)
- Previous item writing experience.
- A minimum of 12 months of publishing experience.
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding communication skills, which includes a thorough command of the English language, spelling, writing, and grammar.
- Must be able to prioritize, multitask, and manage multiple projects.
- Experience working in content management systems.
- Ability to work as a team member in a fast-paced rapidly changing work environment.
- Must be available for communication during regular business hours.
- Craft 6-12 instructional content that helps teachers meet the needs of diverse learners and develop students’ literacy, critical thinking, and document analysis skills.
- Write instructional activities and DOK-aligned assessment items that deepen student understanding.
- Source images that enhance content and instruction.
- Collaborate with writers, editors, and other technical staff to produce content that is engaging, error-free, and aligned to standards.
- Identify problem areas in content and recommend solutions.
- Work proactively to resolve problems including any deviations to schedule and guidelines.
- Maintain and meet all intermediate and final schedules; inform project manager if circumstances prevent meeting deadlines.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed