Our Oklahoma, Tulsa client has a full-time opportunity for a Software Developer.
- Hands-on technical leader who works with architects to design and implement end-to-end solutions and take the lead on development projects.
- Researches new technologies looking for trends and opportunities to creatively support the needs of the business.
- As a technical leader, mentors other software developers/engineers and in an emergency situations, diagnose problems and provide quick solutions.
- Effectively communicates with project managers, architects, development teams, and line of business representatives within the company to provide transparency and properly manage expectations.
- Our team is committed to delivering the best IT solutions for our lines of business.
- We collaborate with other IT members and business partners.
- It is a fast-paced, ever-changing yet fun environment with a number of new exciting initiatives.
- IT’s mission is to “Enable Business Success and Create Raving Fans.
- ” We do this through our shared quest to continuously improve, while finding ways to optimize our applications and processes.
- We are a determined, smart, and collaborative group who is eager to welcome you to the team.
How You’ll Spend Your Time
- You will use development best practices to program, develop, and execute on solutions for projects.
- You will build relationships and form partnerships across the bank.
- You will diagnose and solve problems and provide quick solutions independently.
- You will design features and functionality for assigned projects.
- You will code from scratch and debug others’ work.
Education & Experience Requirements
- This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or a related field and 5+ years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Technology certifications are preferred.
- It is also preferred that the candidate have Banking and Financial Service experience.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Revel IT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this or our other open roles!
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed