Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client is seeking a Software Engineer who will be embedded in a cross-function team of analysts, developers, product managers, and testing staff, collectively striving to quickly deliver high-quality, high-value software. The client leverages Agile and Lean techniques, such as acceptance test-driven development, continuous integration, and story-based iterative development.
- Involved in all phases of software development, from requirements definition to production releases.
- As an engineer, you’ll make a direct impact on our business on a daily business.
- Design and develop web applications and APIs that allow business partners and customers more efficient and productive
- Participate in design sessions with other Developers, Business Analysts, Users and Quality Assurance Analysts.
- Work in a collaborative, Agile, team environment that leverages latest stack technologies
- Lead, motivate, and engage team members to cultivate a culture of excellence.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- .NET 4.7 – 5.0
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Bachelor’s Degree in CIS/CSE/MIS, or equivalent experience
- 3 – 5 years of experience working as an application developer
- Ability to thrive in a driven, passionate, creative, and collaborative environment
Desired Skills (3 or more):
- Agile, Scrum, Lean
- ASP.NET MVC
- VSTS, MS Build, Git
- TDD, BDD, ATDD
- Design Patterns
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed