Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Branchburg, NJ client has a contract opportunity for a Software Engineer. The position is hybrid with 3-4 days onsite
Software Engineer Job Description:
- Assists the business in the use and utilization of Information Systems; MES/ERP/SAP, LIMS, eDoc Compliance, Track Wise, SDR-Win Dream, Crystal Enterprise or other Compliant Systems used with the RMS Quality System.
- Participates, contributes and/or leads small and large (portfolio) projects.
- Authors, reviews, and consults on validation documentation including but not limited to Test Scripts, Validation Plans, Installation Qualifications, Operational Qualifications, Performance Qualifications and Validation Reports.
- Performs system testing and validation.
- Ensures compliance with corporate and Diagnostics standards (e.g., and Diagnostics Core, IT Project Methodology, CSV rules & guidelines).
- Performs support for the productive applications and ensures compliance to corporate and Diagnostics standards.
- Applies business process functional knowledge to manage the design and improvement of those processes with the objective to improve systems utilization while maintaining compliance with the CFR Part 820, 21 CFR Part 11 as well as ISO-13485 and other GxP related authorities, while improving business efficiencies.
- Presents new or upgraded system capabilities and drives knowledge to users, creates and deploys training materials for Quality systems.
- Performs support of production applications by responding to service desk calls, tracking problems/issues, and following up with customers.
- Investigates business and/or applications problems.
- Determines root cause(s), develops, and evaluates alternative solutions, and coordinates selection and implementation of solution.
- Experience in CSV methodologies is required.
- Systems experience with Rockwell Pharma suite is mandatory.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Revel IT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this or our other open roles!
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed