Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client in Columbus, OH is looking for a Software Engineer with 5+ years of software development experience for a Remote position.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or relevant equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Hands-on experience with various SQL and NoSQL databases
- Selenium, Puppeteer or other automation framework
- Hands-on experience in Robotic Process Automation, Quality Assurance or other automation discipline
- Writing and reviewing detailed Technical Design Documents (TDDs) is a plus
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate with Engineers and Product Managers to design and implement features
- Ability to meet deadlines and satisfy requirements from other Engineers and Product Management
- Peer review and code review participation to provide valuable feedback during every step of the development process
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented code
- Communicate effectively and efficiently across all divisions including with the business, technical teams, and leaders
- Take technical ownership of tasks and successfully work independently
- Demonstrate the ability to become a domain expert in projects
- Mentor and lead junior engineers on multiple tasks or projects
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed