Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A Software Project Coordinator contract role is currently available with our Tucson, AZ client. The position has subject matter expertise on Product Development Process (PDP) and Work Instructions (WIs) and is accountable for identifying, planning, and tracking documentation deliverables according to the PDP and WIs, for each project milestone.
- Someone with Project Coordination or Project Management experience in a Product Development environment
- Experience in software development or IT related industry preferred, although experience in general R&D / Product Development is also good
- IT-related industry experience can also be applicable (ie: understanding of development processes: planning, requirements, design, development, implementation, design change, etc)
- Someone with Scrum Master experience may be a good fit
- Familiar with document management and/or electronic document management systems
- Someone who understands planning, scheduling, and managing deliverables (ie: documents)
- Identifies the correct authors, reviewers, and approvers for various document deliverable types.
- Coordinates with cross functional group (Quality, Architecture, Requirements, Development, Test, Support, etc.) to monitor deliverable status, and drives timely approvals per project schedule. Addresses dependencies and removes bottlenecks.
- Reports status and risks to project leadership.
- Manages workflows – Design Change Orders (DCOs), Document Changes (DCs), and Product Development Process Document Approvals (PDP DAs) – via the Document Control System (DCS). Ensures that updated documents adhere to correct templates and versions according to current WIs.
- Facilitates review meetings for project milestones. Records meeting minutes, decisions, and action items. Drives action item completion.
- Ensures consistency and alignment across Software project teams and facilitates quarterly update meeting.
- Works with Development Quality and Software project teams to ensure dFMEA is up to date and complete. Collaborates with project teams to create and/or maintain dFMEA’s and other failure/fault analysis documents.
- Manages and maintains Software Design History File (DHF) in the DCS. Organizes documentation deliverables per best practices. Ensures DHF consistency across Software projects.
- Liaise with Quality and Development functions to ensure that potential future changes in templates / planned document deliverables are considered in project documentation plan(s). Helps ensure that potential future changes in templates align with document generation tools (i.e. HQC ALM DocGen).
- Actively participates in WI and template reviews. Recommends process improvements based on feedback and experience.
- Promotes good documentation practices and use of the R&D Software Department Wiki. Creates, standardizes, and maintains articles in the wiki.
- 6 years of related experience, preferably in a regulated industry
- Familiarity with regulations and standards such as 21 CFR Part 820 (820.30 Design Control), ISO13485, ISO 14971, IEC 62304 and IVDR are preferred, but not required.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Ability to plan project components and effectively report status to stakeholders.
- Knowledge of creating software documentation for a medical device.
- Ability to understand and improve highly complex software documentation structures using tools such as HPALM, Excel, etc.
- Ability to work across the organization, with a high degree of interaction, to confirm that software documentation is complete and consistent with work products from other engineering functions.
- Ability to create project documentation that is complete, consistent, and accurate.
- Proficient in document control system(s).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding or familiarity with project management tools (such as SmartSheets, MS Project, or Trello).
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed