Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client in Santa Clara, CA has a contract need for a Software Test and Validation Engineer (open to remote) to apply intensive and diversified knowledge of software designs, practices and implementation in complex systems and assignments.General responsibilities include test design generation, participating in design reviews, development and testing to assess performance against design specification; reliability testing, and assessment of system interactions. Makes independent decisions. Assist in the troubleshooting of issues to determine root cause and possible engineering solutions.
- Consistently uses company concepts, policies and procedures, familiar with and follows standard practices.
- Projects are assigned with defined scope and goals. Direction is provided by more senior engineering staff, management or project leader.
- Participates in efforts to define new components, products or processes and identify technical challenges.
- Makes suggestions to improve work processes.
- Creates potentially patentable components for systems, or processes.
- Plans and executes assigned projects; utilizes thorough technical and theoretical understanding of numerous techniques.
- Analyzes data, evaluates results, forms conclusions and provides/implements process or document improvements.
- Applies advanced engineering knowledge to projects.
- Executes experiments; participates in experimental design.
- Utilizes DOE where appropriate.
- Participates in technical team activities.
- Shares knowledge and expertise with others.
- Participates in project planning, process updates and contributes to experimental design.
- Prepares and delivers presentations of project results to own or other groups.
- Monitors work to ensure quality, and continuously promote Quality First Time.
- BS degree or equivalent in a directly related discipline.
- Requires a minimum of 4 years of related experience. OR – MS degree in a directly related discipline + 2 years of related experience required; OR, PhD degree in a directly related discipline and no experience required.
- Demonstrates potential for technical proficiency, engineering creativity, collaboration with others and independent thought.
- Strong understanding of engineering principles and concepts.
- Understands and uses the foundational practices for requirements management, development and analysis.
- Understands and uses the foundational processes and practices for SW planning.
- Uses company and industry design practices as applied to assignments.
- Uses company practices for SW integration and test.
- Uses company practices as applied to tasks for configuration management
- Assures task level configuration management.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed