Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
St. Paul, MN client has a contract opportunity for a Software Verification Engineer who will provide testing to the Electrophysiology (EP) software verification team. This motivated and resourceful individual will have input into the day-to-day impact of defects, workflow and software application associated with electrophysiology capital equipment systems. Responsibilities include requirements analysis, test design, test data creation, test execution, defect issue resolution, Linux & Python script creation, debugging code and configuration test systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer, Electrical, or Software), Computer Science, or related discipline.
- 2+ months of professional software test engineering experience
- Experience with software development lifecycle management tools
- Organized, on-time, and detailed project management skills, including project leadership.
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Strong technical skill set, including spreadsheet, word processing, PowerPoint and specialized applications
- Excellent documentation skills in delivering information that adds value to the management’s decision-making process
- Work independently and as a team member to plan, write, and execute test cases according to client practices, FDA regulatory, and ISO standard procedures.
- Participate in the requirements, hazard analysis, and design reviews for new features.
- Design new test suites for new features and functionality.
- Provide verification and validation perspective to R&D’s ongoing product development: requirements, product and test designs defect reviews, user workflows, and field complaint investigations
- Support implementation, enhancements, and modifications to test automation framework, automation tools, emulators, test scripts, and code.
- Identify parameters, structure, and critical test components
- Write, update, or execute test design cases, as well as procedures, and report results
- Perform dry runs and formalVerification activities as required
- Setup and configure Test Equipment
- Create and update Linux and Python scripts and execute them
- Record and close defects found during V&V activities
- Develop and maintain testing artefacts and other documents
- Contribute to development of solutions that have significant improvements of processes and test development.
- Develop continuing proficiency in the field of software test engineering.
- 2+ months of FDA regulated industry experience
- Experienced in quantitative, analytical, organizational, and follow-up skills
- Polished communicator – written documentation and oral presentations/ discussions/ meetings.
- Excellent reputation for building relationships across various levels of an organization.
- Organized, on-time, and detailed project management skills
- Energized attitude, proactive thinker and self-starter.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed