Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client is seeking two high-level IT resources capable of playing the following roles:
- Solution Architect Lead – Partners with IT and business teams to define, design and deliver solutions
- Business/Systems Analyst – Partners with IT and business teams to define requirements, document process/system flows
- Project Manager Traits – Not looking for a formal PM, but given the nature of the work, someone with a background working on projects
- Will report into a director level. Will interface mostly with directors, occasionally VP’s.
- Work with IT to document current state processes & options for carving out. This resource will be expected to be comfortable documenting and producing work products.
- Work with client and buyer to design transition approach
**Will be onsite following COVID
- Technologies involved: SAP, Master Data & Analytics, eCommerce
- Willingness to dive in and get work done. Not looking for executive level resources to help manage or coach or a pure project manager that does not bring a level of IT SME or business acumen
- Thrives operating in a vague environment. Demonstrated ability to bring order and organization to undefined problem statements
- Strong communication skills. Will likely be representing client in front of partners and customers.
- Experience leading and support large transformational efforts.
- Leadership ability
- Solution Delivery & Design
- Business Analysis
- Program/Project Management
- Strong Excel & Visio
- Travel Requirements: To be determined. Flexibility required
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed