Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A Solutions Architect is needed for a contract opening with our Columbus, Ohio client. The role performs professional work sourcing and helping to prioritize IT solutions for organization needs in Innovation and Technology and other departments across the organization. The individual will manage technical issues from identification to resolution involving application, database, operating system, network protocols etc.
**2 days a week in office (different per person), the remainder remote
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or a related field; OR equivalent work experience.
- Experience working cross-departmentally to communicate the nuts and bolts of a technology or system.
- Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with technical content in multiple mediums.
- Experience owning an end-to-end solution resolution process, from identification to execution to measurement and reporting.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges.
- Work across multiple technology domains, adhering to common processes for the organization.
- Develops and executes logical and physical architectures for information management to solve organization problems and meet objectives.
- Capable of overseeing technical aspects of large enterprise projects including developing prototypes, ability to develop code, infrastructure platforms, networks, load balancers, firewalls, databases, load and functional testing.
- Effectively able to communicate solutions as envisioned and executed; ability to socialize and develop consensus among both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Adheres to architecture governance processes and controls to ensure consistency among systems and components, both internal and among the vendors that support the organization.
- Optimize investments & streamline environments.
- Support the evaluation of current and future solutions, applications, technologies and advise on requirements and planning objectives.
- Performs other duties as assigned; and
- Regular, predictable, and punctual attendance required.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed