Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Columbus, Ohio client seeking a Solutions Engineer / Administrator contractor who will be responsible for the overall support and administration of all tools, systems and applications used in clients’ customer service and other functional areas. The administrator will manage, configure, develop, and improve how these tools are utilized, integrated and deployed across the customer center. Systems include: NICE inContact and other solution platforms.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Solid understanding of customer center organization and KPIs
- Must be a systems/tech wiz, with the ability to quickly become an expert with all the customer experience tools/applications used in clients’ customer center
- Comfortable independently managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills, with an analytical mindset
- Team player, excellent at building relationships within your team and across teams
- Thrive in situations where you can think critically and anticipate issues before they arise, and proactively suggest big-picture solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Extremely detail oriented, with high standards for accuracy and precision, and ability to handle sensitive data confidentiality
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other common office applications
- Willing and able to quickly learn new technologies and solutions
Essential duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Own all operational and technical aspects of client’s NICE inContact configuration
- Oversee and maintain necessary integrations and systems coordination with the Technology teams
- Design and implement contact forms, including conditional fields, skills-based email and chat routing, proactive engagements, and self-help options
- Oversee scripting and intelligent skills-based routing and distribution of all calls (through the NICE inContact IVR/ACD)
- Design, support, integrate, build and deploy solutions across inContact platform that drives efficiencies, improved customer experience, and enhanced agent satisfaction
- Uphold strict and consistent standards of process documentation for distribution to internal support agents and the business
- Troubleshoot support issues within NICE as they arise, with detailed mitigation plans
- Configure NICE inContact agent views, reports and dashboards
- Own the NICE vendor relationship, working to develop roadmap and strategic priorities.
- Maintain current, expert level understanding all inContact applications (including Support, Sell, Chat, Guide, and Explore)
- Manage a queue of operational requests, prioritizing against evolving business needs
- BA/BS degree required (or equivalent experience)
- NICE inContact experience or any other SaaS solutions vendors is a plus
- Working knowledge of developer tools including SDK and APIs preferred
- System Admin Certification is a plus
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed