Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
The Sourcing Specialist in this contract role in Tucson, AZ is responsible for the execution of Direct Procurement Operations activities within a specific region, country or site as well as supplier management responsibilities (negotiating, contracting, performance management) in alignment with Category Management team.
As a team member in the Direct Procurement Operations team, the role is responsible for executing various value-add activities including, but not limited to, first-level escalation from business stakeholders, master data management, supplier performance management, and driving cost savings / continuous improvement initiatives to ensure maximum value-add to Operations.
**If candidate is outside Tucson, they can be 100% remote**
- Responsible for ensuring all procurement requests are executed in line with category guidance, and in compliance with relevant policies, standards, guidelines, and operating procedures, including preferred supplier arrangements and contracting requirements.
- Works with Procurement and Business stakeholders to understand requirements, and execute the relevant procurement process by applying appropriate methodologies, tools, and value levers.
- To support value delivery, the role collaborates with the Category Management teams to address end-user requirements, and escalates opportunities for aggregation and leverage.
- Through continuous improvement methodologies, this role ensures consistent value-delivery through gaining operational efficiencies and driving optimal supplier performance.
- As part of the procurement process the role also collaborates with legal and / or contracting functions to support contracting activities such as the preparation and review of master agreements, statements of work, change orders, or similar documents.
- By efficiently and effectively executing the procurement process end-to-end, the Sourcing Specialist ensures that end user demand and expectations are satisfied. In addition to providing high levels of internal customer service, the role also contributes to overall savings opportunity identification and delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years procurement experience with experience in basic contracting, business enterprise systems, and spot buying.
- Knowledge of business enterprise tools (e.g. SAP) and the overall procurement process / methodology, such as documenting requirements, conducting analysis and negotiations, and communicating with stakeholders and suppliers.
- Strong understanding of internal stakeholder functions and requirements, and effectively translates business needs into procurement requirements.
- Business level fluency in English.
- Experience or demonstrated understanding in supporting cost reduction and value improvement programs.
- Experience in operational excellence or continuous improvement methodologies
- Life Sciences experience.
- Professional purchasing (e.g. CIPS, ISM) or Finance related licenses or certifications.
- Experience with enterprise systems and procure to-pay tools and eSourcing tools.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed