Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client has a remote contract-to-hire need for a SQL Developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing and providing Tier-3 support for applications, systems and IT products required to enable the client’s business objectives.
Salary: approx. $85k-$90k
Responsibilities include timely triage of issues, enhancements and bug fixes to production software systems. Ability to support ad-hoc database queries and data manipulation is a must. Finally, candidate must document user incidents and requests in a ticket tracking system.
- Microsoft standard desktop applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Exchange, Visio, Project
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Minimum 2 years related experience required
- Data manipulation, database
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science, Business or related discipline preferred
- Uses deep subject matter expertise, influence and process skills to help the enterprise clients and stakeholders identify and meet their high priority needs while considering cultural and diversity implications
- Encourages informed risk-taking and acts as a catalyst for innovation; generates practical, sustainable and creative options to solve problems and create business opportunities, while maximizing existing resources
- Proactively develops and maintains technical knowledge in specialized area(s), remaining up-to-date on current trends and best practices; leverages expertise to produce solutions that enable global consistency and standardization and facilitate exceptional performance
- Performs assessments and listens to clients to understand and anticipate their needs and determine their priorities in the context of the overall enterprise
Client does not provide sponsorship for this opening. Candidates must now and in the future be legally eligible to work in the US for any employer.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Revel IT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this or our other open roles!
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed