Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Columbus, Ohio client seeking an SRT Coordinator who will act as the initial focal person / contact upon opening an SRT. He/she will create and generate the SRT ticket/s in ServiceNow, as well as update and validate affected configuration items for the reported SRT.
On call SRT Priorities:
- Host and track the SRT lines for usage and availability.
- Ensures the accuracy of the Start and End Time is in the SRT ServiceNow ticket.
- Capture the initial severity of the SRT and make necessary changes upon approval of SRT Manager for SRT Severity.
- Triage person to engage necessary support team to Join and engage to help resolve the raised issue in the SRT.
- Execute the escalation process upon approval escalation of SRT owner / SRT Manager for support team engagement.
- Document the SRT owner upon confirmation with the Support team for P3 SRT and based on SRT Manager recommendation for P1 & P2 SRT’s.
- As directed by the SRT Manager, facilitate Priority 2 SRTs, including driving resolution, ensuring the right resources are on the call, sending out notifications and updates and closing out the SRT upon resolution of the issue.
- Provide support for self-service Priority 3 SRTs.
- Capture the information for any Authorized Change during SRT.
- Monitor’s SARA’s behavior and actions during SRT’s
Additional Task During High to Critical Priority SRT’s:
- Generate preview and publish the SRT email communication upon approval of the SRT Manager from the Initial/ Update/Reconvene/Resolved communication
- Update ServiceNow ticket information until resolution.
- Resolves, closes and suspends the ServiceNow ticket upon approval of SRT owner for P3 and SRT Manager for P1 & P2 SRT’s.
- Accountable for gathering / documenting / validating resolution information for closure of SRT.
- Good / excellent probing skills – Essential to be able to help with SRT Triaging
- Communication skills – Ability to interact at all layers of the organization and communicate the impact and resolution steps effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group from any EIT Tower or Support group, business partner and vendors
- Willingness to learn and be able to collaborate for technology or process improvement for the likes of:
- Process Improvement
- App Development
- Flexible when working with peers and Senior management
- Ability and willingness to learn, comprehend and communicate technical and business jargons and terminologies
- Good collaboration and be able to provide feedback and ideas to innovate and develop.
- BA, BS in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or information systems
- 2+ years’ experience in related field
- Technical acumen and understanding of multiple operating systems and technical platforms in Windows, Linux, network, and Storage.
- ServiceNow knowledge is preferred
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed