The candidate in this SVP Infrastructure role will be the #2 in the organization for infrastructure; they will report to the current Managing Director. Must focus on delivery and hitting dates for deliverables (commitment dates are critical). The position will improve current processes and build out new ones; many processes are not in place and will need to be established by this leader.
- 25 – 30 yrs IT infrastructure experience
- Experience managing diverse and distributed teams remotely, size would be 5- 25 members
- Have a significant technical background; do not need a SME but have general knowledge of all aspects to guide a team
- Understanding of 24/7 Operations
- Experience managing cloud based and non-cloud based data centers
- Position is based in the US but International experience is a plus
- Experience with Dev/Ops
- Ability to access and evaluate current staff
- The candidate must be able to operate in a fast paced, high demand environment
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed