Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
We have a contract need for a Tech Lead contractor who will work in an Agile & DevOps team, responsible for working closely with business partner to prioritize features in the backlog. Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects.
***Will need to be in the office once COVID restrictions lift.
- Writing and maintaining automated testing
- Maintaining CI platform and build automation
- Work closely with offshore development teams
- Conduct code reviews
- Monitor system performance
- Triage inbound defects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Oversees Build and Run activities
- Drive Agile and DevOps practices
- Participate in every stage of the application lifecycle
- Maintain environment availability and stability
- Participate and contribute to code reviews
What Software Engineering contributes:
- Software Engineering is responsible for designing, developing, implementing and supporting applications, systems and IT products required to achieve the company’s business objectives.
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development techniques and fluency in software languages and application programming interfaces.
- Demonstrates general understanding of hardware/software platforms including but not limited to operating systems, databases, application servers, web servers and integration technologies.
- Plans and executes system implementations that ensure success and minimize risk of system outages or other negative production impacts.
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development, life cycle, modeling of business processes, application design patterns, business/functional documents. Estimates to high level business requirements and provide options analysis.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- 6+ years as a developer with 2+ years as a developer lead
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages (Java, C#, .NET, …)
- Experience with relational databases
- Proven experience with client-side web development
- Experience with Agile & Dev/Ops team operations
- Experience in design, development, and implementation of full stack solutions hosted in the cloud.
- Experience is working across multiple systems, technologies and integration scenarios
- Ability to lead and work in onsite/offshore model
- Technical expertise in integrations between systems of various technologies is desired
- Coordinate with business analysts to support their development of user stories and active participation in feasibility analysis.
- Provide very strong Java and SQL expertise.
- Experience with Test driven development concepts
- Accounting and finance functional expertise is desired.
- Experience is designing and implementing batch jobs and microservices are desired.
- Experience with cloud native application architecture is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, a good work ethic and sense of humor
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed