Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A Tech Lead is responsible for designing, developing, implementing and supporting applications, systems and IT products required to achieve the company’s business objectives.
Tech Lead Expectations:
- Proven leadership and team mentoring capabilities
- Working operational knowledge of the AWS Cloud stack or equivalent cloud experiences
- Strong Spring Boot skills for developing REST services
- Good Event-Driven & Event Sourcing architecture knowledge
- Management of large scale enterprise data sets and management of ePHI/HITRUST systems
- Plans and executes system implementations that ensure success and minimize risk of system outages or other negative production impacts.
- Analyzes production system operations using tools such as monitoring, capacity analysis, and outage root cause analysis to identify and drive change that ensures continuous improvement in system stability and performance.
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development techniques and fluency in software languages and application programming interfaces.
- Demonstrates general understanding of hardware/software platforms including but not limited to operating systems, databases, application servers, web servers and integration technologies.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of architecture standards and database and operating systems.
- Demonstrates problem-solving ability that allows for effective and timely resolution of system issues including but not limited to production outages.
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development, life cycle, modeling of business processes, application design patterns, business/functional documents.
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience 8+ years experience in related field preferred
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed