A Technical Business Analyst is needed in Tulsa, OK to define and perform analysis, design, programming, planning, implementation, and support of systems software and procedures which require an extensive technical and systems knowledge; manages plans, organizes, and controls projects which have a significant organizational impact; provides day-to-day support for very complex applications systems.
- Use your exceptional analysis and problem solving skills to support several critical applications.
- Utilize your vast knowledge of troubleshooting to take on incidents and on call rotations.
- Apply your business acumen to help facilitate meetings and provide solutions for complex projects.
- Leverage your attention to detail to write functional business requirements and create reports from database repositories.
- Responsible for complex systems process analysis, design, simulation, testing, implementation, application configuration, and deployments.
- Help mentor junior analysts as you are the most knowledgeable in your space.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Technology and 3-5 years of directly related professional experience in MIS or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed