Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client has a contract to hire opportunity for a Technical Lead who is a top-performing technologist with expert full-stack development skills and an architect’s mindset.
Technical Lead Job Description:
- Someone who is both capable of setting high-level technical direction and motivated to get into the details of the code.
- A proven leader, with talents that range from mentoring junior staff to working collaboratively with executive leadership – and all points in between.
- A dedicated mentor and coach who is passionate about advancing your team and your teammates.
- An innovator who is driven to experiment, take risks, and learn new things every day
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Broad experience in multiple programming languages, models, and techniques
- Expert-level OO proficiency
- 6+ years’ experience in related field with 2+ years in a leadership capacity (individual contributor)
- Building CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience with AWS
- Proficiency in API design
- Experience with Cloud hosting
- Knowledge of Agile practices/tools, including TDD and paired programming
- Deep competency in multiple Software/Info platform technology domains
- Experience with modern cloud hosting platforms
- Client does not provide sponsorship for this opening.
- Candidates must now and in the future be legally eligible to work in the US for any employer.
A COVID-19 vaccination is required in order to be employed in this position. This includes either:
- 2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine
- 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Fully vaccinated means that two weeks have passed since the last required dose of the COVID vaccine.
- Contractors may not begin their assignment until fully vaccinated.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS/IT/IS or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years experience in software development
- 2+ Years in a technical leadership role, such as Senior Engineer or Architect
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Revel IT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this or our other open roles!
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed