Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client has a contract need for a Technical Lead to serve as a lead and coach that is an expert at working in all layers of an application and guiding and building a team of developers. They work in a product driven Agile development environment as a master hands-on developer architecting, designing, leading and delivering technology solutions to transform healthcare into a safer and more cost effective industry. They are the primary practitioner-coach on a team and help build the development capability of a team while influencing the technical direction of a larger organization.
Skills & Requirements – Layers of Full Stack:
- Data Modeling
- Business Logic
- API layer / Action Layer / MVC
- User Interface
- User Experience
- Ability to understand business problems in depth, to build creative solutions
- Server, Network, and Hosting Environment
- You are a master developer, technologist and coach with a desire to develop products that positively impact lives.
- You are a leader and self-starter, and love to solve problems through technology.
- You have significant hands-on experience across the entire technology stack.
- You are curious and dive deep into business problems with the Product Manager to experiment with potential solutions.
- You love to be involved in all stages of product design and development, from development of the MVP through architecting and building a scalable production system.
- You have a passion and proven track record for creating robust, scalable applications.
- You love building and working on high performing teams, collaborating with team members and have a record of improving your team’s ability to deliver.
- Passionate about delivering with quality and have experience in practices like TDD and ATDD
- You are motivated by solving challenging technical problems, and get excited at the thought of no legacy code.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, a good work ethic and sense of humor
- 6+ years as a developer with 2+ years as a developer lead
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages
- Java experience highly preferred
- Experience with relational and noSQL databases
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Proven experience with client-side web development
- Comfortable working with open-source technologies
- Proficiency in data modeling and API design
- Experience with messaging architecture (Kafka / SQS)
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed