Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
We have a remote contract opportunity available for a Technical Lead who will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and supporting applications, systems and IT products required to achieve the company’s business objectives.
**Estimated salary: $95K-$110K/yr.
What Software Engineering contributes to Client
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development techniques and fluency in software languages and application programming interfaces.
- Demonstrates general understanding of hardware/software platforms including but not limited to operating systems, databases, application servers, web servers and integration technologies.
- Plans and executes system implementations that ensure success and minimize risk of system outages or other negative production impacts.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of architecture standards and database and operating systems.
- Demonstrates problem solving ability that allows for effective and timely resolution of system issues
including but not limited to production outages.
- Analyzes production system operations using tools such as monitoring, capacity analysis and outage
root cause analysis to identify and drive change that ensures continuous improvement in system stability and performance.
- Provide well-developed technology leadership and strategic-thinking skills for the SaaS integration.
- Provide expert advice to project teams on use of integration technology, data architecture and modeling, system architecture including integration best practices
- Lead technical requirements and design discussion with enterprise architects, application engineers and business stakeholders.
- Develop technical specifications and design documents.
- Own technical design decisions.
- Lead interface design and data requirements discussion.
- Execute testing, and identify and resolve defects found during testing
- Contribute to identifying the complete set of cutover tasks and addressing dependencies to enable a successful release of program code and configuration
- Ability to convert technical specifications into test scenarios and test scripts
- Support and coach team members on managing their assigned technical tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, management information systems, business/operations analysis or a related field, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Proven experience in leading SaaS integration projects.
- 5+ years’ experience with designing, building, and monitoring of interfaces using Kafka and MQ is required.
- Experience in integration architecture and patterns including integration via APIs/google pub/sub is required.
- Experience of database design and reporting including an expert understanding of SQL is required.
- Experience with cloud computing including knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is required.
- Integration experience with Manhattan WMS/LMS system is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Distribution/Warehouse processes is preferred. Experience working in the healthcare supply distribution industry is a plus.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, and the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical users.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and respond quickly to emergent problems
- An aptitude to learn, as he/she must become an expert in the full system landscape and the integration of multiple applications.
- Prior experience in leading diverse technical teams is required.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed