We currently have a direct hire opportunity with our client in Dublin, OH for a Technical Program Manager who directly support internal and/or external stakeholders to define, align, execute, and deliver on critical business programs that will enable teams to rapidly provide value to consumers with speed, quality, and efficiency.
**Estimated salary: $90K-$120K/yr.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner closely with stakeholders, architects, development leads, and user experience designers to derive requirements, assess technology choices, and engage in proof of concepts to bring solutions to the business.
- Curate a dynamic team backlog that balances key company initiatives, product innovation, consumer satisfaction, and technology evolution.
- Lead a development team by fostering an Agile culture that is adaptive and evolving to the needs of the business and team with a bias for continuous improvement, team collaboration, and consumer results.
- Facilitate Agile team ceremonies with a high level of integrity, accountability, and agility to navigate iterations and change course when needed.
- Plan, negotiate, and manage all planning, execution, and delivery activities sprint over sprint, and produce necessary sprint and release documentation to support those activities.
- Partner with technical writers and subject matter experts to facilitate the production of program documentation for internal and external consumption.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, assess risks, provide escalation management, and work with cross-functional teams to balance business needs with technical constraints
- Provide visibility and insights to leadership on the progress and/or risks of ongoing and upcoming projects and processes
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in information services, information technology, computer science, business, communication, or related area.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role within the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Proven track record of delivery of high quality, high impact business solutions served by high performance technology teams with discipline in execution and culture of teamwork.
- Solid interpersonal verbal and written communication skills to convey crisp and concise goals, requirements, plans, progress, and performance.
- Ability to simplify complex ideas and problems.
- Solid experience in Agile/iterative development processes with an adaptive, continuous improvement mindset to meet the goals of the business, the team, and the challenge at hand.
- Good collaboration and leadership skills with an ability to provide great ideas and facilitate a win-win approach to problem solving towards the optimal solution.
- Solid experience with the Atlassian suite of products (Jira, Confluence, etc.).
- Solid presentation experience to peer and management audiences.
Great To Have:
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to work collaboratively in a flat, inter-disciplinary organization structure.
- Self-starter, ownership attitudes and ability to work with little supervision with a bias for action.
- Presentation experience to executive audiences.
Blow Us Away:
- Professional agile, lean, and/or project management certification from an accredited institution.
- Experience as a software or test engineer.
- Experience in the card brand/payment processing or telecommunications industry.
Why Should You Apply:
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision and Dental
- Matching 401k up to 4%
- FMLA and Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Employee Growth and Development Reimbursement Program
- Discounted Rates for Multiple Handsets and Prepaid Wireless Rates
- Beautiful nearby walking paths and park
- Fun, value centered work atmosphere
- Flexible work environment
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Revel IT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this or our other open roles!
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed