Our Greenville, SC client has a contract opportunity for a Technical Project Support who supports the planning, design and implementation of infrastructure projects. Gathers requirements from process partners to ensure an understanding of the business needs in an international environment.
Technical Project Support
- Assists in the coordination for small-medium sized projects. Assists in the coordination for small-medium sized projects. Oversees project deliverables and milestones, reports and communicates the status to stakeholders as delegated by the Client Supervisor.
- Measures project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques. Maintains knowledge of Infrastructure systems and services in terms of technologies and trends.
- Steers service request fulfillment for operational projects, and coordinates non-standard requests.
- Prepares communications and makes presentations on requirements, enhancements, and or alternatives.
- Identifies the gaps between the future-state and current-state of Infrastructure architecture and works with other teams to drive development of solutions to meet business requirements.
- Leads agile processes for multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Aligns with client global functions on the project execution, strategy and solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Client Operations Supervisor.
- BA/BS degree in computer science or business or the equivalent of four years of experience in an Enterprise IT environment.
- 3+ years of IT experience, preferably in the area of computer infrastructure.
- 3+ years of experience managing small to medium-sized projects in a corporate environment.
- 3+ years of experience analyzing and interpreting data.
- 3+ years of experience driving infrastructure projects from concept and ideation through successful implementation.
- 3+ year of experience communicating ideas in both technical and user-friendly terminology.
- 3+ years of project leadership or system responsibility experience in an IT environment.
- 3+ years of experience working in an international environment (preferred).
- 3+ years of experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment (preferred).
Licenses and/or Certifications:
- PMP Preferred
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed